Instagram launched a new features call Dark mode on their Android and iOS devices. Like Whatsapp, Twitter, and other social or instant messaging apps Instagram insert features to turn the Dark mode on your App.
You can easily enable the dark mode on your phone easily by following methods either on Android or iOS.
Do you know about Dark Mode or Night Mode? What is the Benefit of using Instagram at Dark Mode?
Dark mode safe Mobile battery and protect our eyes too.
What is Dark Mode or Night Mode?
Dark or Night Mode is a popular feature in most of the common social networking sites, which turn the background color of the website or app black or dim. Night mode or Dark mode especially for those who spend more time on Instagram. Dark mode can reduce the strain on our eyes.
How to Enable Instagram Dark Mode on iOS
- Make sure you are updated to the most recent version of iOS.
- Go into your device’s Settings >> Show & Brightness.
- There are various options available here on Dark Mode, set it to modify on and off automatically; either to match current sunlight hours or to your own custom schedule.
- Launch Instagram, turn the dark mode on your device according to your setting.
How to Enable Instagram Dark Mode on Android
- Open your Instagram on your Android Phone
- Go to the setting by tapping on the setting icon.
- Select Theme and click the Dark.
- Now Launch Instagram and enjoy the experience of Instagram with a dark theme.
How do I turn Instagram Dark Mode on Desktop
Many people ask the how to enable dark mode on Instagram for desktop. Here is the simple methods to turn on dark mode on desktop.
Instagram does not provide any features or settings to enable dark mode on desktop like Android or iOS. You have to use some extension in your Browser for Turning on the dark mode on desktop.
You can try some of Chrome extension given following