Today, I am going to tell you about How to connect Telegram to PC or Desktop. I will also disscus on How telegram is different from Whatsapp and, Why we need to use Telegram on PC.
Telegram may be a cloud-based instant messaging and voice IP service. Telegram client apps are available for Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Windows, Mac OS, and Linux. Users can send messages and exchange photos, videos, stickers, audio, and files of any type. you’ll send messages, photos, videos, and files to your friends using this service.
Hwo to Connect Telegram to PC With Web
- First of all, Go to https://web.telegram.org/ It is an official web version of Telegram.
- Enter your Country and Phone number and click the Next.
- You will receive an OTP on your Phone number. Enter the OTP and press Enter.
You will succesfully logeed into your telegram aacount on your PC. Yo will recive a Logged notification mesage in your chat box by Telgram.
Now, you are ready for Chating sharein and whatever you want to do with your Telegram on PC. It will bve same exprenciers using telegream on pc as you use on Phone. All the features are avilave on web cversio of Telegram.
However,Telegram has also a PC softwere for Windows, Linus, and Mac. It is free and official softwre by Tewlegram,
Let us see How to Download and Set up Telegram on your Desktop.
How to insatall Telegram at PC With Software
- Go to https://desktop.telegram.org/
- Click at the Get Telegram for Windows/Mac/Linux. It maybe depends on your Desktop Operating System.
- A setup files stat Downloading. Its a very short size file, in windows around 25 MB. After Complete Downloading installs it.
- Open Telegram and click on Start Messaging.
- Enter your Country and Phone number and click the next.
- You will receive an OTP on your Phone number. Enter the OTP and Press Enter. ( same as above)
Now you will succefully install and Seyt up your TElegram in
How Telegram is Different from Whatsapp
Unlike WhatsApp, Telegram may be a cloud-based messenger with seamless sync. As a result, you’ll access your messages from several devices directly, including tablets and computers, and share a vast number of photos, videos, and files (doc, zip, mp3, etc.) of up to 1,5 GB each. And if you do not want to store all that data on your device, you’ll always keep it within the cloud.
Why I Use Telegram on PC or Desktop
- Your phone has some problem that needs repair.
- You have tons of knowledge on your PC which you would like to share through Telegram.
- Mostly work on your PC and don’t want to urge distracted by your mobile.
- You don’t like to use Mobile Phones even for instant messaging.
- You need to upload or share a lot of big files and your PHone has not sufficient Storage.
- You just want to know everything about Telegram that also includes the Use of Telegram on PC.
We hope you like these helpful tips for Using your Telegram on PC or Laptop. Keep reading Easily Teach for more articles and tips like this. And read the more Social Media Tips, Tricks, and gain enough knowledge of the Social Media world by following Easily Teach.